The European Board of Interventional Radiology (EBIR) is a voluntary supplemental examination designed to evaluate interventional radiologists on the clinical and technical knowledge necessary to carry out safe and effective treatments for patients. By taking this examination, IRs can certify their expertise and demonstrate their ongoing commitment to pursuing a career in this rapidly evolving discipline!
EBIR Certified IRs
- January 13 | in-person sitting in Salzburg, Austria | IROS 2021 | in German, in cooperation with DeGIR and ÖGIR
- January 13 | remote online proctored sitting | fully booked
- March 3 | in-person sitting in Vienna, Austria | ECR 2021
- March 3 | remote online proctored sitting
- September 24 | in-person sitting in Lisbon, Portugal | CIRSE 2021
- September 24 | remote online proctored sitting