With more than 126 courses hosted in 25 countries since 2006, the European School of Interventional Radiology is the largest academic and medical association-based clinical procedure course programme for IR in Europe. ESIR’s combination of lectures, case discussions and practical components allows novices and experts to stay ahead of the curve in the application of IR procedures.
ESIR courses feature:
- Extensive “hands-on” experience with different devices
- A comprehensive overview of the technical specifications of currently available devices
- In-vivo animal lab trainings and ex-vivo workshops
- A comprehensive look at diagnosis, treatment options and disease management
- Interactive recorded case discussions
- Engage in discussion with experts and international delegates in a collaborative environment
- Topic packages hand-picked by local hosts
- Knowledge assessment with quizzes
ESIR courses are designed to fit into the concept of MedTechs’ definition of a Third Party Organised Procedure Training (MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice) and accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®).