CIRSE press service
The CIRSE Central Office offers assistance to members of the press in the following ways:
- Providing background material on IR or CIRSE
- Preparing IR/CIRSE-related media texts and articles
- Providing interview contacts when possible
- Issuing complimentary press passes for CIRSE’s congresses and meetings
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us at [email protected]
Press access to CIRSE congresses
CIRSE issues three types of media badges for its congresses
- Press badges for journalists
- Photographing badges for photographers accompanying registered journalists
- Filming badges
Please note that by registering for a CIRSE congress as a press representative, you are agreeing to the CIRSE media access terms and conditions.
Media badges for journalists
CIRSE congresses are open to representatives of print and electronic media who are directly involved in the creation of news content for media outlets. Congress registration is complimentary for editorial staff members.
Anyone applying for a CIRSE press badge must register with the CIRSE communications department at [email protected], providing proof that they
- are a journalist/reporter or freelance journalists for broadcast media (TV, radio), open newsletters, or publicly available scientific websites or blogs via a press pass
- have bylined three articles published within the 24 months prior
Media outlet representatives entitled to a press badge through a barter agreement do not have to be vetted. If your media outlet is interested in a barter agreement with CIRSE, please contact us at [email protected].
Media badges for photographers
Journalists may receive an additional photographing badge for their supporting photographer. The need for a photographing pass must be indicated when first registering with the CIRSE communications office at [email protected].
Media badges for filming crews
Film crews accompanying journalists must contact [email protected]g. Upon receipt of the €1,000 filming fee, the filming badges (max. 2) can be requested onsite at the corresponding congress. Please note that all requests for filming badges must be made one week prior to the congress at the very latest.
If your film crew is attending the congress in order to gather footage exclusively of an industry partner booth, please register by sending your details to [email protected].
CIRSE brand logos and artwork
The CIRSE brand and all corresponding society and event logos, as well as the artwork displayed on its print and electronic media, are legally protected and their use in other media by third parties is subject to the following guidelines.