CIRSE press service
The CIRSE office offers assistance to members of the press in the following ways:
- Providing background material on IR or CIRSE
- Preparing IR/CIRSE-related media texts and articles
- Providing interview contacts when possible
- Issuing complimentary press passes for CIRSE’s congresses and meetings
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us at [email protected]
Press pass for CIRSE congresses
CIRSE issues three types of media badges for its congresses
- Press badges for journalists
- Photographing badges for photographers accompanying registered journalists
- Filming badges
CIRSE congresses are open to representatives of print and electronic media who are directly involved in the creation of news content for media outlets. Anyone applying for a CIRSE press badge must register with the CIRSE communications department at [email protected], providing proof that they
- are a journalist/reporter or freelance journalists for broadcast media (TV, radio), open newsletters, or publicly available scientific websites or blogs via a press pass
- have bylined three articles published within the prior 24 months
Media badges for photographers
Journalists may receive an additional photographing badge for their supporting photographer. The need for a photographing pass must be indicated when first registering with the CIRSE communications office at [email protected].
Media badges for filming crews
Filming crews must obtain filming badges at least one week prior to a congress. Filming badges (max. 2 per media outlet) will be issued upon registering with [email protected] and paying the €1,000 handling fee.
If your film crew is attending the congress in order to gather footage exclusively of an industry partner booth, please register by sending your details to [email protected].
Guidelines for logo use
CIRSE brand logos and artwork
The CIRSE brand and all corresponding society and event logos, as well as the artwork displayed on its print and electronic media, are legally protected and their use in other media by third parties is subject to the following guidelines.