Materials for medical students
IR Curriculum for Medical Students
Interventional radiology (IR) is one of the most innovative medical fields, combining minimally invasive image-guided procedures for a wide spectrum of conditions with clinical involvement, resulting in optimal patient care.
Due to its innovative nature, patient-centred treatment approach and the ever-increasing applications of interventional procedures, IR has become one of the most interesting career choices for medical students. Have a look at the CIRSE’s IR Curriculum for Medical Students describing the most important procedures performed by interventional radiologists.
- Commentary on “Vascular and Interventional Radiology Training: International Perspectives and Challenges”
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Training; International Perspectives and Challenges
- Future Interventional Radiologists and Where to Find Them–Insights from Five UK Interventional Radiology Symposia for Junior Doctors and Medical Students
- Is IR an Essential Hospital Service? Analysis of Trauma Procedures at a Level 1 Centre During the First Wave of COVID-19 Pandemic in Australia
- Understanding the Awareness, Knowledge and Perceptions of Interventional Radiology Amongst Undergraduates in the UK
- The Female Threat
- Establishing a Platform for Interest and Education in Interventional Radiology Amongst Radiology Trainees
- The Provision of Interventional Radiology Services in Europe: CIRSE Recommendations
- Interventional Radiology—The Future: Evolution or Extinction?
- Reply to the Letter ‘‘Interventional Radiology—The Future: Evolution or Extinction?’’
CVIR Endovascular articles
- Extra, Extra, read all about it!
- A call to action; an open letter to WHO from the interventional radiology community
- The rocky road to recognizing interventional radiology as a full clinical specialty
- Paediatric IR: the evidence for best practice is growing
- Role of interventional radiology in line insertion on intensive care during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Unnecessary hysterectomies and our role as interventional radiology community
- A prospective study integrating a curriculum of interventional radiology in undergraduate education: a tetra-core simulation model
- Awareness and knowledge of interventional radiology among medical students at an Indian institution
- The Challenges of New Endovascular Technologies
- For the times they are a-changin’?
- Letter to Editor – What makes a sustainable 24/7/365 Interventional radiology service