Patient information leaflets and posters
CIRSE’s patient information leaflets are designed to inform patients in plain English what they can expect to experience before, during and after several common interventional procedures. From the leaflets, patients can learn
- the purpose of the procedure
- how they will benefit from the procedure
- what preparations they should take in advance
- what to expect during the procedure
- any risks they should be aware of
- what the follow-up plan after the procedure will look like
Sharable web PDFs for twelve common procedures are listed below. If you would like to print the full set of leaflets for sharing or display, documents containing all twelve leaflets are also available in both colour and black and white versions.
Patient information posters
Help patients be aware of what IR can do!
The following posters may be printed in A3 or A4 formats for display in offices and waiting rooms, where patients can scan the code on their mobile device to be transferred directly to CIRSE’s patient information pages.
Printable leaflet sets
The below documents contain the full set of twelve patient information leaflets, avaliable in colour and in black and white.