Press & Media Information
includes the following complimentary services:
• CIRSE 2012 registration
• Press Office access (work desks, printer, refreshments)
• Exhibitors’ onsite press releases
• Unrestricted access to all sessions in the programme
• Articles and reviews on request
• Interview arrangements with key note speakers
• Shuttle buses to and from the congress centre from various locations around Lisbon
All your press and media needs
We would be pleased to arrange a personalised service for your coverage of breaking news from the event by supplying articles, interview contacts, videos, session recordings, just to name a few. Should you have any special press and media requests, or if you are unable to attend CIRSE 2012, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Tochi Ugbor-Jovićević (email@example.com).
Press & Media Registration
To take advantage of this package, simply fill in the Press & Media Registration Form and return it with a copy of your valid press ID to CIRSE Registration by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+43 1 904 2003 30).
• Online Itinerary Planner
Select the sessions that interest you and create your very own timetable for the event. Organising yourself at CIRSE could not be easier.
Read all about the scientific highlights from one of the most cutting-edge medical disciplines of our time!
Download the brand new CIRSE 2012 Mobile App and browse through numerous categories, including:
- Congress programme and agenda
- Floor plans
- Live news feeds
- Lisbon city guide, and much more.
Want to receive reminders for your favourite sessions and important congress-related announcements? Enable push notifications and get the most out of your CIRSE experience!
CIRSE on Facebook
Daily news and photos from the congress will be posted on our Facebook page – you can't help but Like us!