Attending CIRSE Congresses – A career booster
CIRSE strives to offer the best congresses for IR trainees, residents and young IRs and provide fantastic opportunities for education, training, networking and socialising at the biggest European meetings for interventional radiology. CIRSE congresses offer a wide range of events and sessions tailor made for IRs in training and at the beginning of their career.
Attending as a trainee
The CIRSE Annual Congress
The CIRSE Annual Congress is the biggest IR congress in Europe offering thousands of participants numerous scientific sessions, discussions on the newest medical developments as well as representation from major medical companies and insights into the latest technical innovations.
This year the CIRSE Annual Congress will take place September 10-14 in Barcelona, Spain, and we look forward to welcoming you!
Attending CIRSE can boost your career in numerous ways:
- Deepen your IR knowledge with engaging scientific sessions as well as fundamental courses
- Get hands-on device training or training on the simulators
- See and handle the newest IR devices exhibited by the leaders of the medical device industry
- Attend the European Trainee Forum sessions to learn key competences and get valuable career advice
- Take part in the European Trainee Forum social events and meet your colleagues and peers from around Europe
- Build your professional network and meet the opinion leaders of the European IR community
Residents and IRs in training can attend CIRSE for significantly reduced fees! Registration will be available in April 2022.
All IR Trainee Support Programme applicants, who have successfully submitted their application by April 11, will be notified if they will be eligible to receive free registration for the CIRSE 2022 Annual Congress by the end of April.
In case you have any questions, please contact [email protected].