Attend an IR congress
Let us inspIRe you! CIRSE invites undergraduate medical students to its congresses free of charge, hence giving them the opportunity to learn more about one of the most dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing areas of medicine – interventional radiology!
September 25-28 online
The CIRSE Annual Congress is Europe’s premier meeting in IR, offering thousands of participants numerous scientific sessions, discussions on the newest medical developments, representation from major medical companies and insights into the latest technical innovations.
The last annual physical meeting took place in Barcelona in September 2019 and welcomed 348 medical students from 30 countries. In 2020 and 2021 we organised virtual CIRSE Summits which together welcomed around 250 medical students.
What could CIRSE 2021 Student Programme participants look forward to?
- Free summit registration
- Session on “Favourite procedures – basic IR cases” (watch the session on demand)
- Student quiz
- Student presentations on various topics
- Recommended sessions for medical students
- Student talks about IR internships (apply for your internship here)
- Meeting and chatting with mentors from different European countries – European Trainee Forum Subcommittee members
- Attending ETF sessions that are tailored specifically for medical students and young IRs
- Learning more about various devices and enjoying 270 live lectures and 160 on-demand presentations