In recognition of the strong link between interventionists and industry CIRSE has established a special CIRSE corporate membership category. The key players of the IR device and drug companies have joined CIRSE, showing their support for the IR community and taking advantage of the many membership benefits.
The benefits of a corporate membership include:
• A subscription to CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology (CVIR)
• Three issues of the CIRSE Newsletter “IR News” per year
• Free access to the CIRSE Library around the year
• Free access to CVIR online around the year
Special Industry Benefits
• Reduced fees on selected marketing options
• Priority over non-members for booth allocation during CIRSE's annual congress
• Exclusive marketing options
• Company logo on the CIRSE website
• Access to the “Members Only” section of the CIRSE website
For a detailed list of existing CIRSE Corporate Members, please click here.
Eligibility criteria for Corporate Members
Corporate Members are corporations or other organisations, including commercial enterprises, irrespective of their place of incorporation or headquarters, interested in the activities and objectives of the Society.
If you have any further questions kindly contact email@example.com.