COVID-19 resource centre
Joint CIRSE-APSCVIR checklist to prepare IR departments for COVID 19, including
- How to set up a COVID-19 task force/ crisis management
- Infection prevention and control practices
- Management of infected patients
COVID-19 related articles published in CVIR
- Emergency responses to COVID-19 outbreak: experiences and lessons from a general hospital in Nanjing, China
- Interventional radiology procedures for COVID-19 patients: How we do it
- Contribution of interventional radiology to the management of COVID-19 patients
- How to handle a COVID-19 patient in the angiographic suite
Resources by topic
The CIRSE publications department has put together some links that could be beneficial for use during the COVID-19 crisis. Please note that due to the rapidly changing situation, this information is not exhaustive and may not be applicable for every context.
If you are aware of any other useful information that you would like us to share, please inform [email protected].
Guidelines for vascular and interventional radiology units during the COVID-19 outbreak – A consensus statement from the Spanish Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (SERVEI) Spanish version
POCUS for the diagnosis of COVID-19 (video in German)