Welcome to the CIRSE Membership Section
Join the global IR family, either by becoming an individual CIRSE Member or by joining through your national IR society. A large number of national societies are currently affiliated Group Members of CIRSE, and a full list can be found here.
As a CIRSE Member, you can take advantage of many benefits, such as:
- free online subscription to CVIR (CIRSE’s official journal)
- free access to www.esir.org, the educational resource for IRs
- access to our members’ directory
- reduced registration fees for all CIRSE-organised congresses and all courses of the European School of Interventional Radiology (ESIR)
Applying for individual CIRSE Membership could not be easier:
- Simply apply online, through our website
- Settle your membership fee
- Provide us with two letters of support
- And if you are applying for Junior Membership, you will need the Junior Member Confirmation Letter also.
More detailed information on the application procedure and application criteria may be found here.
Your Membership of CIRSE through your national IR society will become effective as soon as your society notifies us of your Membership.
CIRSE CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
In recognition of the strong link between interventionists and industry, CIRSE has established a special CIRSE Corporate Membership category.
The benefits of Corporate Membership include:
- select Membership benefits
- special industry benefits
- and the possibility to book exclusive marketing options, only available to CIRSE Corporate Members
For more detailed information or to apply for CIRSE Corporate Membership, please click here.