CIRSE Committee Elections 2017
CIRSE invites all eligible members who wish to stand for office to nominate themselves for one of the following positions:
- Vice President
Deadline for submitting proposals is Monday, February 27, 2017. Any submission beyond that deadline will not be considered.
- Scientific Programme Deputy Chairperson
- Chairperson of the Membership Committee
- Chairperson of the Standards of Practice Committee
- Chairperson of the Research Committee
- Member of the Membership Committee
- Member of the Standards of Practice Committee
- Member of the Research Committee
Deadline for submitting proposals is Monday, March 13, 2017. Any submission beyond that deadline will not be considered.
The electronic voting period has been set for June 12-23, 2017.
Please refer to the Rules of Procedure for the Election of Officers to the Executive Board / Executive Committee / Standing Committees as well as the Eligibility Requirements for members of the CIRSE Executive Committee and the CIRSE Executive Board for further details. These documents can be accessed at the members’ lounge of the CIRSE website.
How to apply?
All members who are interested in applying for the elections are invited to submit their application detailing:
- The position for which they would like to apply (only one position may be applied for);
- A letter of motivation of no more than 100 words;
- A curriculum vitae of no more than 200 words;
- A picture of themselves as a jpg file;
- The signed acknowledgement of the Eligibility Requirements for applications.
All material must be sent to the CIRSE Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org within the respective deadlines. Applicants should contact the CIRSE Office if they have not received a written confirmation of receipt within 4 working days from sending their application. Please note that without a written confirmation of receipt, your application is deemed invalid.
We are looking forward to receiving your nomination in due course!