Rolf W. Günther Foundation Travel Grants
For the fifth time, the Rolf W. Günther Foundation for Radiological Sciences is sponsoring the attendance of young European radiologists at the CIRSE annual meeting and postgraduate course. Applications are invited from European residents or fellows in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology for 7 Travel Grants, each worth EUR 500, to attend the CIRSE Congress in Copenhagen, Sept 16-20, 2017.
May 1 - May 12, 2017
Conditions for application:
1. The applicant should be a radiology resident/fellow from Europe,
2. under the age of 35 and
3. presenting author of a paper or poster accepted for presentation at the CIRSE Congress 2017 (notifications of acceptance/rejection will be send out end of April).
4. The grant of EUR 500 is to be used to cover travel expenses and housing.
Applications should include:
1. The completed application form (PDF download: 142 KB)
2. A supporting letter of recommendation from the head of the department
All grant applications will be reviewed by a reviewed by a jury and winners will be notified by end of May.
This initiative is kindly sponsored by the Rolf W. Günther Foundation for Radiological Sciences, www.rwguenther-stiftung.de