ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
In its over 25 years of history CIRSE has experienced continuous growth. In the past few years this upward development has been particularly strong, due in great part to the introduction of a group membership system for national societies for Interventional Radiology. Today CIRSE is home to more than 5,300 interventionists from Europe and overseas.
This strong growth of our community is accompanied by an increase in the number and quality of membership services provided by CIRSE. It goes without saying that the success of interventional radiologists is inextricably linked to the successful development of new products and the support of the medical device industry.
In recognition of this strong link between interventionists and industry CIRSE has established a special CIRSE corporate membership category. 29 of the most significant IR device and drug companies have joined CIRSE so far, showing their support for the IR community and taking advantage of the many membership benefits.
The benefits of a corporate membership include:
• Six annual issues of the journal CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology (CVIR)
• Three issues of the CIRSE Newsletter “IR News” per year
• Three issues of IQ-Interventional Quarter per year
• Free access to ESIRonline around the year
Special Industry Benefits
• Priority over non-members for booth allocation during CIRSE's annual congress
• Priority over non-members for sponsorship during the annual congress
• Company logo on the CIRSE website
• Access to the “Members Only” section of the CIRSE website
As well as the possibility to book exclusive marketing options, only available to CIRSE Corporate Members.
Eligibility criteria for Corporate Members
Corporate Members are corporations or other organisations, including commercial enterprises, irrespective of their place of incorporation or headquarters, interested in the activities and objectives of the Society.
If you have any further questions kindly contact email@example.com